Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jeremy IS alive!

So from Thursday, very early Thursday, to Sunday afternoon I was in Jamaica. The brass band that I'm apart of went there to do a concert for a youth conference and for the kids in the School for the Blind and Visually Impaired. And I know these aren't drawings I just wanted to show you a few things to prove that I am alive.

This first picture is in-between classes for the kids. Some of them are partially blind the rest are from the orphanage that the Salvation Army runs called "The Nest".

This one here is of me and my buddy! The picture was taken by one of the more blind kids :D They make me happy! They loved to take pictures and have pictures taken of them. So my camera was mostly filled with random shots like this!


And this one is to prove I am alive. This is me when I got home with my nasty hair that had only been washed once after playing soccer Thursday or Friday... I forget.

I didn't get to draw much while I was there, but I did some in the airport and on the plane. I'll post those up later. And I'll be stealing pictures from all my friends who went once I get internet again. Hopefully by next week I'll be pack up on the internet.

2 comments:

| andrus | said...

JEREMY! I didn't even know you were heading out. I can't wait to see the sketches and the additional pics ya got.

Katie Brooks said...

Jeremy Yay is alive.