Wednesday, May 16, 2007

James and the Giant Peach

Well, here's the type logo for "James and the Giant Peach" I've been making on and off for about 3 months. I'm happy with the way this turned out (thanks to some great advice from my AG friend Sara).

The original plan was to make the entirety of the book cover myself, but after some deliberation with Jeremy we decided this would be an excellent project to collaborate on, as we've been planning to work together for some time. Enjoy, and look forward to more from us on this!

EDIT: I have no idea why it's an olive color, it's supposed to be black. Whatever, it looks hawt like this, for now.

4 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I really Like how you Did the Font. You Did a really good job on it.

Bill Ferguson said...

Sweet, looking good Jason

Duncan Barton said...

lookin cool J!

Jeremy Schramm said...

Jason, I'm lovin it. I'm going to be workin on it more this week!