Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jeab of Hufflepuff House

Hey all, been a while hasn't it? I've been keeping an eye on the blog and seen some great work going up, despite the fact I haven't commented on anything. I'll have to rectify that once I get some sleep this weekend.

Anyways, finally finished the last Hogwart's portrait I was requested to do, our fellow blogger Jeab. Too bad she's out of the country right now... Oh well, it'll be a pleasant surprise for her when she get's back.

Originally when I started doing these I did the color very simply so it could be quick and easy. I forgot what brushes I used though, so it got way too time consuming to do color versions consistent with the previous characters, especially considering the simplicity of the results.

I have no idea why so many of you guys are in Hufflepuff. I guess you all are really into badgers.

Weirdos.

4 comments:

Duncan Barton said...

awesome, def see a resemblance there.... hey, if you're taking requests... DO ME TOO! I've read the first book and I can't really remember which houses there are, but I can let you decide that.... will you do one?

Jason Williams said...

Sure thing, D. But you should probably take a quiz online and find out for yourself what house you'd be in, then let me know. ;)

Jeab said...

THANKS JASON FOR THE AWESOMAZING DRAWING OF ME. I'm going to steal it but .. the picture aint loading right.

Jeremy Schramm said...

YEAY HOGWARTS!