Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New paintings

Ok so I'm going to try and paint everyday, so I'm going to paint small paintings of fruits, vegtables, wine bottles, cupcakes, so on and so forth. hopfully one a day... we'll see!

This first one was done a little while ago but still recent. Vincent says they look like they are on trial... a cupcake trial!



This one was very recent, just some kiwi's. Duncan already posted it, but I figured I would as well. Thanks D! Gotta get back into painting a lot so I can get good and start selling work.


2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I want a Cupcake. Jeremy Please make me a cup cake.

Jason Williams said...

Oh man, your painting style really lends itself to the tops of those cupcakes. The frosting and sprinkles look so delicious, I just want to bite my screen. It's a good thing I'm not there to gnaw on the actual painting!

Also, those kiwis look great, nice warm color, just FEELS accurate to what they looked like (also, delicious) .