Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just a little something

My first post from (and first drawing scanned in on) my shiny new computer! Yay!

A while back I asked Jeremy for an idea of something to draw. He suggested something along the lines of merpeople and Atlantis; while I didn't make a full illustration on that idea at least I finally did something with it. I may or may not do a color version, but I'm working on a film-noir detective movie-inspired illustration right now that will probably take precedence over this, so who knows.

3 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I like. she looks like she not sure want to do. HMMM should I attack that person with my trident or not.

Jason Williams said...

I really like that facial expression, I don't know why. I use it all the time, have to tell myself to use something else sometimes, heh

Jeremy Schramm said...

shes cute! however everytime i look at her really quick, i think shes picking her nose, and then i look again and no shes not.