Sunday, January 14, 2007

book sketches



If anyone it thinking to them self why do I think I seen this one before it because you. I make some changes to it. I have tried to fix the window and the floor hopefully it looks better. Also I have put that text on it pretty much I did that so I can see it the text would fix on the drawings that I have been doing because the lady who wrote this has a lot of text it her book.





Ooo this one was a pain this was one the text didn't fit on my frist try at it so I had to fix it amd more things around evil text you where too long. In this one.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Woah Katie...this is a LOT to look at but it's good to see you working. There are a few things I see that bother me on these two. 1.) That is a very distracting crop you have on the grandfathers head...it's kind of unnatural...I believe that if you were to include his full head you would have more impact on this page. 2.) this is kind of minor but the flag on the second peice is not really attached to the wall..That's all I got for these two...Im gonna post on the other ones too