Thursday, January 11, 2007

so are you surprised?


Two things:
1) This sketch has taught me a valuable lesson about toned sketchbooks: don't render just because it's a toned sketchbook. It doesn't fit this image at all, and while I'm happy with the design the "final" rendered version feels... off.
2) I already know it looks kinda like me on the leash, so don't bother commenting on it; it makes you neither observant nor witty. And no, no one has seen this completed drawing before now (save Josh, who saw it after I scanned it in).

3 comments:

| andrus | said...

HEHEHE fun drawing man. I have to say I get the feeling he is admiring cracks in the sidewalk as they walk the sunset strip.

Katie Brooks said...

HeheLike this skecth I find it funny.

Jeremy Schramm said...

So true man.... so true....

Good drawing Jason. He kinda looks more like he belongs in a popular British pop/punk band. I think its the side burns.