Thursday, January 25, 2007

Childrens Book



Ok I have had this in my head for about a week and it won't seem to go away, no matter how frustrated I get with it. So I think I might actually go through with this ideal. My idea is to actually write a "Children's Book" or rather adapt a story alreay in existance, David and Goliath. So as I start to come up with character concepts and designs and ideas and backgrounds I'll be postin them to see if I can get some direction....and here's the other kicker...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MEDIA TO USE!! I'm leaning toward acrylics..but than again digital is pretty keen and so is water color...oooh an Gouache...Ugh...well here's where I learn to take baby steps....baby steps josh baby steps! Well this is my first "concept" of David painted in Photoshop. I can't wait to get some goliath designs up....I got some killer ideas in mind...NO PUN INTENDED for you bible scholars out there.
Josh...uuut!

3 comments:

Jason Williams said...

Personally I'd like to see you do it in acrylic.

Jeremy Schramm said...

I agree with Jason, I think you should do it in acrylic. One, I'm thinking you'll want this to look amazing and possible get a job out of it, which leads me to... two, you rock(no pun intended either) the acrylics.

Katie Brooks said...

I say do it which ever media you feel most comtible in.