Monday, November 27, 2006

Church Drawings WOOOO!



Ok so here's the story behind this sketch. I haven't been to church in awhile but I been wanting to go back. I found this church through a coworker, thanks Beth, and went. It was a really cool chruch and the people there were really nice and I plan on going back this Sunday, woo go me. While at the pastor was preaching I was doing my usual doodling and note taking. I saw this baby on his fathers shoulder just staring off into the back, they were like 4 rows in front of me so I decided to sketch them. Awhile later this lady next to me says that's a nice drawing you did there, so I said thanks, then she says "That's my Grandson!" I felt like giving her the drawing but didn't because it would have been too much trouble to tear out a page of my Moleskin. Maybe I'll get a freelance job out of it later on....one can hope :D
-josh