Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Detention



Well I did this one fancy schmancy illustration about 3 months ago but I still like it and wanted to share it all with ya'll. I can't wait to start illustrating again...oooh how I miss it. Soon soooon I'll be in my new room and all settled in and ready to illustrate!

Oh there is a mild joke in the illustration. It's what the kids are doing, they are signing in ASL (American Sign Language) So far I believe, if my sources were correct, that the girl is signing the sign Art and the boy is signing the sign for Store. Well Enjoy. I will be sketching some more stuff tomorrow and posting. Later all.

2 comments:

Jeremy Schramm said...

I like this Josh, very clever. I really like the textures you got going on the desks. SWEET!

Duncan Barton said...

It'll be nice to see what's coming next... :-)