Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Work Ethics

So heres some stuff I've been doing at work.






This here is some designs for Epauletts. They go on the shoulders, it goes along with The Salvation Army's "Army" Thought. These ones are for the band in Florida so I tried being clever with Florida and the Treble Clef.





Again with The Salvations Army's "Army" thought, each individual church is called a "Corps" and the music department is going to try and visit 100 corps. So they wanted this kinda fundraiser thermometer which I cleverly turned into a music note. (actually it was my sister Sandy's idea, shes the smart one in the family)


















We had a lunchon today and they needed a placemat, so I made these snowflakes for it.




Just an informative poster I did, I wanted to do something else but this is what they wanted. Nothing to fancy.











So to celebrate the 5th of November me and a co-worker made our own Guy Fawkes masks! My headband is made out of a toco bell bag! We actually celebrated it on the 6th of November and proceded to burn the masks at a later date with a lighter in the parking lot.

3 comments:

Josh said...

OOOOH TACO BELL! They have some nifty bags.

Josh said...

I really like the snowflakes too. Very nice.

Duncan Barton said...

hey jeremy, nice to see what they've got you doing over there.

One critique: on the christmas card I would like to see some space between the text and the top of the building so there's no overlapping or tangents. Other than that, looks great!