Thursday, November 30, 2006

IDEA!

Hey fellow Sketchables...are you having a hard time of thinking of what to post? Are you looking at your current sketches and thinking man I wish I had some direction to go with them? Maybe a theme or an idea to start you off. I was thinking today what if we were to have a themed sketch/illustration a week....along with our other sketches....does this sound good to you? If so let me know..because I was thinking of how everyone would interpete a food icon ie The Green Giant, Mr. Peanut, Charlie Tuna, Twinke the Kid, Mr. Kool-Aid or the Pilsbery Dough Boy or somthing along thoughs lines...what cha all think...or should I start another Blog for this? Let me here yo shouts.

-josh

5 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I think that might be a fun idea. Hehe it will be kinda like class where everyone has one subject and you get so many different vesions of that subject.

Duncan Barton said...

I'll try, but I don't think I'll have much time to put into a weekly illustration project. I'll try and make my sketchbook pages relevant, though!

Josh said...

Im just throwing out some ideas because I am just currious to what people would think. If the majority say nay then its cool.

Jeremy Schramm said...

well thats one of the things that I wanted to do with the blog, Iam going to post it on the site on the sidebar so when you come to the site you'll always know what the theme is.

i wanted to make it so that no one would have an excuse not to post. They cant say, "well I didnt know what to draw"

Jason Williams said...

I'm game for themes as long as I can't decide what to draw. Most of the time though I'm happy just inventing fashionable girls or the like, so I'll probably post mostly just what comes to me.