Thursday, September 04, 2008

Repeatable pattern!

Since there's been a revival and everyone else is getting in on the act, I want to be cool too, so I'm posting. I've been getting into graphic design stuff lately, so here's a repeatable pattern.


You could say it's based on the background of the new (and beautiful!) sketchables, but.. it's really not. It IS based on a pattern I found, though I had to make it my own since the image was so dang small I couldn't really make it out - which is fine by me. Makes it more original I guess. I'll probably do some more of these cuz it was relatively easy, and pretty fun.

2 comments:

Jeremy Schramm said...

Jason I love it! I'm really getting into tile design, this kinda stuff is just so nice!

Jason Williams said...

Be sure to let us see anything you do with it then. ;) And remember, look at that tribal stuff if that's what inspires you still, it would be just plain brilliant to see stuff like that in tile form!