Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sprinkles


"Sprinkles" 8 X 8, Oil on Canvas

Hey all!! Here is a painting from a week or two ago, I can't remember. All I know is I've moved since then. I have a bunch more from my week of painting in Sarasota but I've decided to post one at a time until I get my paints set up. I think This one is my least favorite from the bunch, the background is just to plain to me, especially the plain that the cupcake is sitting on, it needs more texture and change of color.

3 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I still want a cupcake to eat. :-(

Jason Williams said...

That plane the cupcake is sitting on? It's also making a pretty harsh tangent between the frosted and wrapped parts of the cupcake. Keep at it man! Let's see those dailies!

Jeremy Schramm said...

Agreed Jason. I didnt even see it but I completely see it now.

Working on the dailies though!!