Thursday, December 07, 2006

Barber Shop Quartet



Well here is my latest sketech. I am going to finish this one compleatly (meaning INK & COLOR) I hope to be inking somewhat tomorrow. But I had promised Katie that I'd post this today. Well here is my sketch for "Barber Shop Quartet". I was inspired by seeing an Al Hirschfeld video posted at www.drawn.ca and YouTube (direct link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1t2DmCeAU). I am truly inspired even more by what he has accomplished in his life and just to see this man work...totaly aweinspiring! If you get a chance Check it out.
Later Sketchables
josh out

3 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I like the cruly mosatishis

Jeremy Schramm said...

They all look like they've had lots of coffee! BRIGHT EYES! And is there a reason why the two on the sides are looking off in different directions? Othere than that its lookin real good. Can't wait to see the final. I'll be posting something tonight no matter what, even if its a really bad sketch!

Josh said...

Yeah I noticed that 2 were looking at the viewer and 2 were just stairing off. I don't know....it was late I will be fixint that and I want it to look like an old time photograph. I should be inking later today...I'll post that tonight too.