Sunday, December 10, 2006

I think it is done




Well I know this might not look to different then the last one but it is. I change some of the colors in the picture. Well I guess I well tell you the Idea of the illustration to yeah to know. Well see this pengues since they can't fly on there own uses planes to fly. With any bubby going to fly you have a team the person who fly and the person who know how to work fix the plane and they are looking at a map to finder out where to fly to first and what path to take. I also wanted to give it kinda a old photo look and not all old photos are black and white some have a brown tin to it so I desided to have a color palette of browns. This is my thinking throw the hole illustration.

1 comment:

Duncan Barton said...

Hey katie, the changes you made were small but I understand each one and I'm glad you're looking to create those kids of details. I like the color palette and the concept is cute and makes sense. I think that the same attention should be given to the issues that josh and jeremy raised. good job, looking forward to seeing the next :-)