Friday, December 01, 2006

Twinkie the Kid



Well here is my addition for today...a quick pen and ink of Twinkie the Kid. As a kid I remember the Twinkie to be a real treat...but since I have gotten older they have somehow lost their appeal to me, hence the look on Twinkies face. OOH don't get me wrong I do enjoy a Twinkie every once and a while and relive my youth...but I just can't seem to enjoy it that much. I guess that is for the better as I really can't afford that many treats now days and I guess if I enjoyed Twinkies as I used to...I'd be a much wider man.

2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

hehe poor twinkie the kid looking all sad. I have a twinkie cook book it appled to my sence humor. some of the resapie in it sounded really nasty some won't that bad.

Jason Williams said...

DEEP-FRIED TWINKIES FTW