Saturday, December 30, 2006

best for last

These last two pages are the ones I'm happiest with for some reason. Go figure.


With the first one I had an image in my head of this victorian-gothic-steampunk-looking girl. Obviously this is not her. It got very far removed from what I had in mind, and I don't think I'll ever be able to get it down on paper. I like the way this came out though.


And with the last image in this series of posts, I started off with only a very basic idea: a tight top that was cut to reveal only the shoulders. The rest of it ended up being elaborations that happened spontaneously. After all was said and done I noticed a big similarity to the clothing style they used for Assassins in Guild Wars: Factions. I assure you this was not intentional, but I'm not going to argue, 'cause I like the results.

2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I lik how you did the outfixs in the charaters. Whats in the top one hand that it up. It took me a little bit realizes there was something in her hand. For a little bit I thought she was just waving very weirdly.

Jason Williams said...

It's a pocketwatch in her hand. I drew these very small since it was in my tiny little moleskine.

Kenny: sure thing man! I'm game for that, been a while since I've done any color stuff for myself. :)