Tuesday, December 05, 2006

here I go again on my own




Hooray for hanging out! I'm hoping Duncan will post what he got out of the night at some point so this tour-de-force is complete. I picked me up one of them there "toned sketchbooks" as the youngsters like to call them. As a little side-note, the last image in this post was actually from Sunday afternoon (as opposed to Monday night) where Duncan and I met up with Jeab at Barnes & Noble and drew stuff from random books. The book I covered was "Helen of Troy," a quick Amazon search will turn it up easily. Enjoy, and stay frosty.

2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

Is the middle picture duncan it likes like a duncan. Hope you are enjoying Florida.

Duncan Barton said...

the face looks great, and i don't realize how skinny i am sometimes.