Wednesday, December 27, 2006

mother of mercy

Finally finished some of the sketches at Christmas that I'd been working on for a while now. I figure I don't want to flood the blog with my junk though, so I'll be posting just a couple each day the rest of this week. Hopefully that will be spaced out enough so other sketchers will post some stuff in between *wink wink nudge nudge*

Some dude in a coat? I dunno. I find myself fascinated by collars though, something you might notice in the next few days.

Fellow Sketcher. Doi!

Buddha! I've felt a bit out of place this year at Christmas since... well, since I'm not really Christian anymore. I didn't plan to do this drawing, it just sort of happened. I certainly am not going to argue, though.

1 comment:

Jeremy Schramm said...

Hey that looks like me... no not the Buddha, the one above it. but a bit more built.... wait it might be me... did you draw me? hehe I feel loved! Lookin good though, real good!