Thursday, December 14, 2006

Been a while

Considering the hearty lapse of time since my last post, I figured I'd put something up today to show what I've been up to (Just think though, I haven't updated my personal website since early September! How shameful).

As I'm sure all my fellow Sketchables bloggers know, our much-beloved friend Lili has been working hard to start her own online magazine Phriction, the design of course being handled by the incomparable Javier. I will be a regular contributor to the magazine, writing a column that will really just be analysis of the mundane through a different lens than most westerners may be used to.

To that end, the column has been named Zazen ("seated meditation," the aim being to open the mind to things atypical from our usual mental processes). These are pretty much finalized, though I will be changing the color scheme as necessary to harmonize with the mag's overall feel.




I HAVE been sketching lately, I have like six drawings. I have to finish them before I scan 'em in and post 'em though. :[

3 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I like the red and Black one. I pops out.

Duncan Barton said...

I'll be looking forward to reading, J!

| andrus | said...

mmm. Indeed. Read I will and wait I shall.