Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mad Sceince Cardboard



Woo Hoo! Today is a good day, I took Jason to work and came back home and went back to sleep till 11AM! I haven't done that in a long time. When I woke up I started to sketch and draw just random things. Here is something that was in my head earlier today and fortunately I had the time to get it down before he faded away to the depths of my mind. Yes he is on some cardboard, but not just any ordinary cardboard. This is come cardboard that Jason let me have from some picture frames that he had. The nifty thing is that these already have some hangers in the back....no need for tape here. Hope you like this one...I have another that I'm working on. Enjoy and keep creating.

2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

I like him. He has a lot of personalty. I find it net that you used two different eye colors.

Jason Williams said...

Heterochromia! woo!