Thursday, December 21, 2006

Have you been good?



Well have you? I hope that everyone out there is going to have a fun and safe holiday. I know I am. This is another fun illustration on cardboard, or rather the cheap cardboard from a veggie burger box that my roommate had finished. I think it took the cheap-o acrylic paint I have. The suff works ok but takes forever to dry and is really runny but it's not the supplies its the art right? Well I am off work tomorrow...again (which is why I am still up at 2AM) so I'll probally be doing some more illustrations and posts. Well I suppose I should get some sleep now. Later all. ^^

2 comments:

Katie Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Brooks said...

Poor santa. I think you should make the sides a little big wider because I feel like it get too close to the chemny