Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mr. Peanut




I belive that Mr. Peanut sold his young to become rich. He had sooo many kids that he just didn't know what to do with them and he couldn't afford them anymore and then an idea came to his head people like to eat peanuts and I have all this peanut let sell the to the pubic and have them get ride of the kids for me. I will make so much money. It toke awhile for the planers people to see My. Peanut on the street baging people to take the babys and made a deal with it and bought all of his babys and made him they maskscot to make their snack. Thought poor baby peanuts.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I like how you incorporated a story with your illustration, it makes me feel a bit sorry for poor Mr. Peanut. I have only two things that bother me a bit. One being that I understand that the top of Mr. Peanut's hat is poped open...the elipse is a bit off on that and the second being that his feet touching are a bit bothersome to me...try to move the feet apart a bit. Ooh and that for some odd reason there is no Thumbnail on the main page....that's just confusing. Great interpation of the theme Katie...KUDOS!

Katie Brooks said...

You can see the drawing because all I see is a blank box I tried posting the picture so many times last night but it just wouldn't show up right and I have no idea why it was doing that. I left it up there because I was tried and didn't feel like dellteing it a again. Yeah it was a really quick scacth of him and I agree with the feet theirs something odd about them.