Tuesday, December 12, 2006

B.B. SHOP



Ooooookay. Here's what I got for the Barber Shop Quaratet thingy. Honestly it's not compleatly done, I still have to draw the feet but not sure if this piece will ever be truly finished....I think it will remain in the sketch stage...I have other ideas that I want to get down...and some freelance that I want to get. So I think this week I'll be trying to beef up the good old portflolio. If I actually do get some new work done I'll be posting it here. too. ;)

2 comments:

Duncan Barton said...

hey man, I like the black for the background.... I hope you add color sometime... I see pretty bright red jackets! Tell jason to post something.

Jeremy Schramm said...

Hey look at you, its like your an artist or something!

lookin good man, just two things... the background black on the left side i want to see a bit straighter and further out kinda like the other side. And the second guy in on the left, I wish he were grabing his coat aswell, his hand lying dead at his side bothers me. But other than nit picks, its really good man!