Saturday, December 30, 2006

Todays adventures

So we started off today with a very nice lunch at Panera. The Panera girl recognized me and commented on how she hasn't seen me in a few weeks which lead to a very nice conversation. My goals for next week is that she remebmers my name and we can talk about other things than idiotic customers.


Yes... that is the Space Shuttle Mercury, and no... this is not a regular check up.


Then once I returned home and fixed my rear view mirror (which fell off yesterday while driving home) I noticed I had a huge puddle of coolant. Have I ever mentioned I hate cars. So I got that looked at and got my oil changed, but there was no leak to be found. So either my luck has turned or is just waiting to blow up in my face in the future. I'm counting on the latter.

So I played a bit in photoshop before I posted, I didnt mean to, but the brush tool selected it self and red was already there...

4 comments:

Katie Brooks said...

Jeremy Do you like the Panera girl?? Is that why you want her to remember your name? I like the fact that you add color to the picture if the van getting fix it makes it look intersting.

Jason Williams said...

??? Why are you surprised by this Katie? She has a name too, though truth be told I don't remember it. :[

Sorry about your troubles with the ship, captain. I'm no mechanic but I wish I was there to at least be navigator. Or lazy slob in the backseat controlling the radio. Either/or.

I like the mad doctor with the saw, for some reason he seems to have a lot of character to him. Could be the pose. :) Keep it up man!

Duncan Barton said...

d'oh... at least you got a fun drawing out of it!

The Zoo Keepers said...

poor little red van... sniff sniff