Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oil Progress



I had some time today so I thought I'd add some paint to the girls face....I know it looks kinda weird now but Trust me it's gonna sing later on, I'll find a sound chip at work or somthing hahaha. Seriously I am having some troube on the back ground color.. What you guys think...I know I don't want to paint the entire background and Just wanna throw some brush strokes in. I tried a lighter color ie green and white ... it was then that I remember that Light colors come forward....sigh...josh is sometimes a tad on the slow side. Ok I am out for now. Maybe some watercolor or something.

1 comment:

Jeremy Schramm said...

Hey Josh I was dealing with the same stuff not wanting to paint the entire background so I started expirmenting with my background wash. if you use acrylic with it but down a base color then splater or drip some water on it and pull up and make some nice designs. then just dont put so much paint over it and it'll look cool. or matte down different things like newspaper. just start expirimenting!